Miyerkules, Nobyembre 14, 2018

2018 November Faces at Calamba, Laguna


 I try living a life that allows others to speak highly of who I am for me, on my behalf, and know what I'm all about...therefore, I hope to never have to try and persuade others to believe who I am, what I am about on my on...



Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Compiled by: MELJUN CORTES
                       Calamba, Laguna

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

2020 COE

2020  CERTIFICATE of EMPLOYMENT   from CTO - Taguig City MELJUN CORTES