Lunes, Disyembre 3, 2018

DECEMBER 2018 FACES

I try living a life that allows others to speak highly of who I am for me, on my behalf, and know what I'm all about...therefore, I hope to never have to try and persuade others to believe who I am.................

I try living a life that allows others to speak highly of who I am for me, on my behalf, and know what I'm all about...therefore, I hope to never have to try and persuade others to believe who I am.................
I try living a life that allows others to speak highly of who I am for me, on my behalf, and know what I'm all about...therefore, I hope to never have to try and persuade others to believe who I am.................
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Compiled by:
MELJUN CORTES
PAGADIAN CITY, Region 9, Zamboanga Peninsula, Philippines

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

2020 COE

2020  CERTIFICATE of EMPLOYMENT   from CTO - Taguig City MELJUN CORTES